Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't look at me!!!

It has been a few days since I have written....I was torn. People have said, "Tabitha you are this or that" or have made other comments on my posts. I told John, maybe I should just journal and not blog. I don't like attention. I don't like to be center stage....or anywhere on stage! When people hear our story or read my blog, I don't want them to see me. I want them to see my Jesus!

Have you ever known a hypocritical Christian? How about someone who claimed to be Christian but lived a life contrary to how a believer should live...maybe it was a pastor or church leader. Maybe you have been hurt by a Christian...lied to by someone who named the name of Christ. Maybe you have shunned a life of faith because someone let you down. Can I tell you that I will let you down. I will fail you. I will disappoint you. But don't judge my Jesus by me. I will fail miserably!


Look at the CROSS! Look at how loving and merciful HE is. Look at that baby in a manger who left everything for you! He will never let you down. He will never fail you. Never hurt you. He will never disappoint you.

Our trials this last week have been heavy...and many. I am not a woman of great faith. I am simply a woman with a great God. Please don't look at us....look at our GREAT GOD!

1 comment:

My family

My family