Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Praising and Stressing!!!

We are so very excited and praising the Lord that we received financial clearance from ABWE (our mission agency) that allows us to officially leave for the field!!   This is something that we have prayed and worked towards for over a year and we are so thankful the Lord has provided the funds for us to serve in Togo for 2 years.  We have traveled many miles and shared our call to Togo with many churches and countless individuals and many of you have partnered with us in this journey.  We thank the Lord for you and realize that without your help, we could not do this!

Now I am stressing out at all I have to do now to get things ready for our little family to live in Africa.  John laughs at me because I am constantly planning, making lists and brainstorming about what we need to send.  I had accumulated quite of bit of supplies, but lost all of them in the fire.  So now I am starting over collecting what we need.  When he and I went before, we took only our suitcases and sent over a few boxes of supplies.  Now, the thought of sending over things for a family of 5 for 2 years has me stressing out!  But just like the Lord provided the finances for us to go, He will provide the wisdom in how to prepare.  This momma's heart just needs to be still and trust in the Almighty.

Words cannot express our excitement! 
What a great GOD we serve!!

1 comment:

My family

My family