Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We're having a......??

With our last three pregnancies we never found out the gender of the baby.  This time however, since we are returning to Togo and need to prepare more, we decided to find out what we are having.  We took the girls with us to the appointment so they could see the ultrasound.  I think they were a little disappointed......they were expecting to see real "pictures of the baby", not the black and white fuzzy images!  But they were just thrilled and all smiles when our friend Emily (the US tech) gave us the BIG news.......


Even though this is our fourth baby, and third girl, we are just ecstatic!! In my heart, the miracle of having a baby will never lose it's wonder. I couldn't help but walk around all day smiling knowing that there will be more PINK in our house!! We are completely amazed that the Lord is giving us another little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family