Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Perfect Storm

I am terrified.  For the last few days it is all I can think about....the upcoming ladies meeting at our church.  A couple months ago, I was asked to speak at Faith's ladies meeting called "The Perfect Storm" about the house fire and how the Lord worked in our family's lives.   I said yes right away....but now I wish I had said no.  I am not a public speaker....I hated speech class in highschool and college and now I am absolutely terrified.  My sole desire is to brag on Jesus.  I want people to look at me and see how good the Lord has been.  I don't want this to be about me, or our family.  My heart longs to honor HIM.  If you are reading this, would you please say a prayer for me?  So many people are hurting and I pray I can be an encouragement to them.  I know that HE will help me.  He has promised to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." (Eph 3:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family