Monday, July 30, 2012

Savoring every moment

I think one of the goodbyes I dread the most is for these guys.  Cousins are such fun and these cousins have the best of times together.   One blessing is although we are leaving some great cousins behind in NC....now we get to go to Iowa and spend some time with cousins there before we leave for Africa.  We thought it would be fun for the kids to spend one more night together before we leave.

Livi and Milyah are both the "middle child" are both the crazy ones in the family! Definitely two peas in a pod!
These are both the oldest and they seem to gravitate towards each others.
We have already gotten rid of all our furniture so the kids had to eat breakfast on the kitchen floor. They didn't seem to mind!
Aiden and Blaise are both happy to have another boy around!
It took a while for these 3 to get to sleep. There was a lot of giggles....but it was a welcomed sound. I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family