Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

Ok, we aren't leaving on a jet plane, but we are leaving with a small SUV, a trailer, a minivan, 2 adults, 3 kids, lots of coloring books, a DVD player, some toy cars, dolls and a little dog too!!



In just a few hours we are heading out on the first leg of our journey to Iowa. Before kids, it took us 18 hours. Last time we made the trip with kids......24 hours! We have scheduled ourselves to allow plenty of time. This will be the first time I have ever driven more than a couple hours. You know how men are about driving on trips! So I am a little nervous about having to drive that far myself. John will have Aiden and the dog. I will have the girls. We are hoping to drive about 10 hours today and stop over night in Kentucky.

Please pray for safety and sanity as we travel!! We have many miles ahead but we know we are not traveling alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family