Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Friends

Recently, I was able to ge together with my 3 best girlfriends from college.  All through college we were inseparable.  From 3 different states, the Lord knew we needed each other to get through 4 years of nursing school.We wanted to get together before we leave for Togo.  




Saying good bye to my little people at 5:30 in the morning.

So thankful for my sweet husband who encouraged me to go on this trip and who was so willing to keep the kids!

We spent the weekend in Baton Rouge


Amber (Baby Eva) and Kim

Kim & Summer

We didn't plan it, but actually all packed similar shirts!

I am so blessed to have these amazing women in my live.  They encourage me to live for the Lord and help me to be a better wife and mother.



Sweet Summer!  She cracks me up!

Flowers the kids gave me when they picked me up at the airport.

Roses John gave me when they picked me up.

I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with these girls. We are altready planning our next get together.....in Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family