Thursday, February 2, 2012

Family arrives!!

Decemeber 7th

John's parents arrived today from Iowa. They drove nearly 20 hours, straight through the night, to help us out. John was already at the house and I drove up to meet them there. It was a sad moment standing outside realizing I had no where to offer them to stay. A sweet man in our church is letting them stay in his guest house.

John's father has already been in the house...digging to see if he can recover anything we had missed. He found the center of the plaque that fell off one of the walls. It said, "Jesus is the head of this house." Even though there is little left to the physical structure we once called home, He is still the center of our home.

I know John is encouraged to have his folks here. I'm sure they will be a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family