Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spa day

My neice, Milyah, recently had a birthday and for her party she wanted to go to a spa.  So that's just what her mother did....she took the 4 girls to a beautiful spa to get their hair, nails & makeup done.  When Jamie & I picked them up from school, they were all giddy and so excited to "go to the massage"!  They thought they were hot stuff!  It's so fun doing girly stuff with them!



The "Cousins"
We got there a little early so the girls sat down under a pecan tree and entertained themselves with pecans!
 The spa is in a house that is over 100 years old.  Inside, it had beautiful antique furniture.
My silly girls!

Milyah thought she was pretty special getting made over!
My sweet girl.




 Little Macie plays while the big girls get their make up done.


I had to leave a little early to go to work so I didn't get a picture of them all dolled up, but the girls all looked beautiful.  I am so thankful for my girls.  They are such sweet little girls with beautiful spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family