Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Home

December 12

We met today with the sweet couple that is letting us rent their house and we signed a contract!! The Lord definitely brought them into our lives and is using them to answer so many prayers. When we spoke with them, they told us we could rent the house for as little or as long as we need!! They are going to take it off the market so we can have a home. They also are not requiring us to sign a lease which is a HUGE answer to prayer since we are planning to leave for Togo in the fall.

It's not that I ever doubted the Lord would provide for our needs, but every time He does it just amazes me that such a BIG God cares about me!

Lord, help me to be thankful today for all the ways you love me and provide for my family. Help me to see your goodness in the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family