Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time for Passports!!!

It is hard to believe that in just a few months, Lord willing, we will be headed to Togo.  We have prayed and prepared for so long that we are more than eager to get there!  One of the many things we have to do is get passports.  John, Eliza's and my passports have all expired so we are getting paperwork together for all five of us! 

We went to Walgreens to get passport photos taken. I was worried the kids might be a little scared about the whole process, but they did great. John and I went first and then they went. They were little troppers.
 Eliza was my brave one to go first!
 Olivia was little more hesistant.  She said, "Aiden can go before me!"   But she went and was such a big girl.
 And Aiden thought the whole thing was funny!
The girls enjoyed watching the lady fix the pictures on the computer! 

Well, one thing down....18 bazillion things left to do on our list to get ready for Togo.  So thankful for this opportunity the Lord has given our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family